Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Monday, July 18, 2011

Broken computers=Blogging vacation

I have not been a slacker.  I have not been ignoring my creative side.  I have not quit taking pictures or cooking or gardening or parenting.  I have just been at the mercy of computer repair.  All is well again and I will be blogging away in no time.  Lots to share!!  I will tease you with a few pictures...






Those were just a few of the pictures we took on the way home from our trip to New Mexico.  We went to a family reunion.  We also got to visit our Roswell family.  We have made bread and butter pickles.  And, we have started saving seeds.  I am working like a mad woman on those blogs so that I can share!  Soon.  Very soon.  


2 comments:

jeana said...

Yay! Glad you're back! Love the pictures of those precious kids. Let's get together...REALLY we must soon.

~Kristin~ said...

Oh mercy....