Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Monday, August 27, 2012

And so it begins...again.

This day is never easy for me.  But my babies were all so excited that I had to be excited with them.  Jolie is a big 5th grader.  She is at a new school now.  She was so ready!  She is my grow-up- fast girl.  Asher was apprehensive.  He couldn't sleep last night and sang a song about butterflies in his tummy all the way to school.  He was so brave though!  If you remember Zaddok last year, you would be so proud of him this year!  He barely ever looked back.  He was happy and walked right in to his desk.  No tears!  What a difference a year makes.   Here are the traditional pictures. 
 
 
 
 






This guys has no worries.  One more year home with mom and dad before pre-K.



We got to take Jolie's friend Merik to school this morning.  This made the day even better for Jolie!  They had the same hairstyle and didn't even plan it.

Bye big girls.  Wish I could hold on a little longer.

Sweet boys going to school together.  Praying wonderful things for you this year!
And my little 4-month-old girl!


"My toes are amazing!"

2 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Vickie said...

Aw, what a sweet bunch of kiddos! They are precious! I always dreaded the first day of school and looked forward to it, too. I missed my kids, but I also knew I would have lots to time to get my own things done and be ready for them when they got home - homework and snacks! YEA!