Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You'll have to humor me...

This little doll is about to be 5 months old.

I can't believe it!

She is so jolly.

And precious.

And she is learning new tricks everyday!  Toes are her favorite toy.

She gives our whole family so much joy!

This is what I get to do everyday.

I have the best job ever.

Who wouldn't want to wake up eye to eye with this every morning?

It's very hard to get out of bed.

He tends to motivate me.  :)

Sweet miss got to try some cereal tonight.  She was pretty happy about it.  Next, avacado!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful little one! Your kiddos are the sweetest!

Carrie said...

Happy baby! What a doll!!! :-)