Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Monday, June 9, 2014

And BASEBALL!

Every spring since I was a girl, my time was spent on metal bleachers.  I would eat seeds and pickles, swat mosquitos and endure the heat, and I would cheer like a crazy person.
 
Not much has changed for me these days.  I am just a bit more crazy since the players I am watching are my son an his teammates.
 
It was another great year for baseball.  Zaddok has defiantly matured some as a player.  He was so fun to watch!  He actually got asked to play on the All-Star team but had to decline because of a conflict.
 
But All-Star team or not, we are so proud of the player and the young man he is becoming.  We love you Zaddie!
 
 
Oh that sweet face!

That a boy!

Deep thoughts or maybe he is trying to decide if he can make it to the bathroom before the next inning.


Hey batter, batter!

The Mets are #1!!!

This team fought so hard to get here.  They were not favored to win but they did!  Each and every boy showed up in a big way.  I was so proud of the heart they put into these last two games.

Big brother was proud too.

See.

Oh you guys are so weird.  I love you so much!!!

#1!!!

Great coaches, great boys and great families!  We had a fun season. 
  

No comments: