Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Friday, January 30, 2015

Catch-up time!!!

Few words, lots of pictures.  Let's do this!!!

We had a piano recital before Christmas.  Asher, my nephew Cody and my niece Emma all take piano from the same place.  That made it very nice for the recital.  We got to see them all!








We went to the local university to walk through the lights.  It is always a beautiful place but when the lights are hung, it is magical!
 





And we had a great, big wonderful snow!!!
 










This makes my heart happy.  This brother loves his baby sister.



There was Christmas  New Years and an anniversary somewhere in there.  But I failed to take pictures.  Bad mom.  At least I am caught up now.  I promise to do better!

No comments: