Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Saturday, January 31, 2015

My husband, the artist.

Matt is all man.  He shoots guns, he works with wood, he fixes cars, he spits, he...I will spare you his other manly characteristics.  

Here and there I catch glimpses of a different side of Matt.  I see it in the way he will argue with me about paint colors or how to arrange the furniture.  I see it in the detail he puts into the furniture he rebuilds for our home.

He is an artist.  He sees a beauty in the things I rush past.  He love to dawdle and watch and appreciate.

I am so thankful for that balance in our world.  We would miss out on so much if it wasn't for our sweet Daddy.

Here are some of his snow-day pictures.
  








 

No comments: