Oh I am so ashamed. Not only have a been ignoring my blog but I have not even been taking pictures! Shame on me. This is my family record, the place where I catalog our memories.
No promises but I am going to try much harder!
To start, here is the continuation of my Gifts that I started back in September.
251. Watching swallows viciously defend their bald babies
252. little twitching toes
253. planning a surprise
254. Being carried by His Spirit
255. Getting in bed early and then reading too late
256. Beans and cornbread
258. Talking with him about the future.
259. The soft light and clear sounds of dusk
260. pineapple-ginger booch
261. Orange blaze of the sunset creating a solid black silhouette of the trees
262. Seeing that second line appear
263. When Micah says "my Daddy"
264. Finding a home video taken from a kids perspective
269. The feel of the bass in my chest
270. Undivided focus
271. Holy Spirit moving
272. THE WORD BEING SPOKEN
273. Talented people suing their gifts to honor the ONE
274. Kalamata olives
275. Fresh Pita
277. Humid air
278. Hearts stirring
279. Almond butter
280. Micah's sweet voice saying I love you.
281. Getting a text from my big girl
282. Beautiful worship
283. Quenching a thirsty soul
284. My husband selflessly allowing me a weekend of rest
285. Fall leaves fluttering to the ground
286. Our little town square bustling with shoppers.
287. A Fall latte from Palace
288. Cousins who love to be together
289. A surprise gift from my mom!
290. Matt's blueberry muffins
291. When sports end and I get my kids back
292. Paying the kids allowance, seeing the big smile and hearing the big plans
293. The good time change
294. Micah's growing language
295. Getting my IPSY bag!
296. Cleaning the dust clumps from ceiling fans that have run all summer
297. Fizzy, beautiful fresh grape booch
298. A pile of pumpkins
299. Spreading crystallized, cotton honey over fresh bread
300. When Halloween is finally over