Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh I am sooooo behind!

Life gets crazy.  I stop taking so many pictures and I stop having anything creative going on in my brain.  It is pure survival mode.  I hate survival mode.  It's very draining. 
 
We have been doing a little work on the house but it is slow-going.  Hopefully we will have an update picture in the next few weeks.  But for now.  We are taking it a day at a time.  Enjoying the scenery and loving our country life. 
 
 
 
This little sweet boy with his man hair. 

Oh Miss Micah B! I love your little fuzzy head.

And your little chubby face!

And your eye creases.
This is the newest addition to our family.  We call it the machine or the green machine.  The kids call it the best thing to ever happen to them.  :)  Hours of fun!!

Sometimes Jolie gets annoyed at the boy-ish-ness around her.  But sometimes, she gets into it.

And that is awesome!

That little long-haired angel above decided she was ready for a change.  So she chopped it off!  She had enough to donate to Locks of Love.  That was her goal!

Daddy and Birdie making pancakes.  I just love a baby girl in a nightgown.  I can't believe that she is getting so close to her 1st birthday!
 
We had another good snow and the green machine came in handy...
for dragging little boys around in the snow!!


It was a big day for the boys.  And maybe for Daddy too.

1 comment:

jeana said...

Love it all! Miss you.