Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who is crazy lady with the blog?

So how much do you all really want to know about me? Let’s see. I am 5′ 6 (almost 5′ 7!) and my weight is a secret known only to me and that stupid, nasty, evil scale. My hair is brown, eyes are blue, hiney is round! OMGosh, how boring. Okay, here is my top 10 list of things I would want you to know about me.

10. I am the mother of 4 darling babies who make my world insanely enjoyable

9. I have a stud of a husband who is right now rolling his eyes at my blogging. I love you honey.

8. I have the privilege of serving, worshiping and studying Adonai and his son Yeshua.

7. I am a first year student of the Torah, a book I have read many times but have just now started to understand.

6. I love, love, love being in the dirt. And I love even more the bounty that God allows to come from that dirt.

5. I couldn’t imagine life without chickens or fresh eggs.

4. I am a beginning homeschool mom who is trying to come to terms with the fact that the first year is the hardest.

3. I live in a small town, have no desire for the big town but am praying for my own chunk of land one day.

2. I would bake breads all day everyday if my waistline could handle it.

1. I can eat green or red chili on practically anything.

There you have it and now you know me!

No comments: