Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday

Remember that whole flexibility thing I was talking about?  I have had to employ it already.  On Tuesday.  That is Mom life.
 
  My little Birdie was feeling like this today.

She was so sad and sleepy.  She felt a bit hot to me but not enough to worry about. 
I think it might be canine teeth.  Those hurt!  So we cuddled.  It was lovely.  I have no regrets!

Our outside looked like this today so motivation was not my friend anyway.  Luckily, I had clothes that still needed to be folded from yesterday.  So we finished up laundry and cuddled.  What a glorious day!

I also had tortillas to finish.  While my baby slept, I rolled.  They are soooo good.

 

So my day was not really that productive but I have to be ok with that.  My babies are my first priority.  Normal Tuesdays should look like this...
 
-Finish laundry
-Grocery shopping/errands (This includes going to multiple stores and putting all of that stuff away. That is a huge job!)
-Catch up day
 
So Tuesdays are pretty flexible anyway.  If I have no shopping to do then I have a chance to catch up on small projects at home.
 
See you tomorrow!
 
 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. Well, I guess its another trip to the dentist for the little tyke. It should be all alright; just manage through it all together. Surely, you'll get through the bottom of the thing.

Ervin @ Alpenglow