Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Monday, August 23, 2010

1st day of school, 1st day of school!

We did it! We got them off for the first day of school. I survived, they survived and their lunches made it to school with them. Oh how bittersweet the moment. I know we will get used to it. I know we will have good days and bad. I just can't stand the fact that I am putting my kids in someone else's hands. Is that selfish? I don't really care. I want them back!!! It's okay. I will be fine. Here are the pictures for the grandparents.

Miss Jolie

Mr. Asher

My school children.

My weird children.

I can't remember the name of the school.

Asher's classroom.

And his teacher. She is a doll!

Jolie's locker.

And her wonderful teacher!

This is how we left him

And her.

Our elementary school hopefuls.


Oh my! Pray for my heart cuz it went to 1st and 3rd grade today.

1 comment:

Grandmolly said...

I KNOW they will do good...I HOPE you will do good! I prayed for all of you and the teachers this morning...I feel a GOOD year coming on!
Love you all!