Little Wife On the Prairie





When you are everything to everyone, well, you had better act like you have it all together.



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pre-K Turkey Day!

Zaddok's class had a Thanksgiving feast at lunch today.  Preschool is the bomb.  You get all you can eat PB&J with a side of grapes and pretzels.  Top it off with a cupcake and call it a day.

Always with a face. 



The class.  So cute.

Zad and Cooper.  Best buds. 

Awww, my guy and his cupcake.

Joseph and  my son The Face.

Can anyone honestly say you wouldn't want to do this all day?

Me and my boy.  I am never in pictures because I am always taking them.  A sweet grandma to one of the kids offered to take this one.  She did good and I finally made the blog!

This has nothing to do with the party.  But I do give thanks for this little nugget of joy.  Here, he is delighted by the fact that his daddy keeps jumping over him. 

I pray everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving week!

No comments: